WE ♡ VOLUNTEERS
One of the largest Trans Pride gatherings in the U.S., a community event like this couldn’t take place without volunteers!
Volunteers contribute greatly to our ability to keep the event economically accessible, physically accessible, and programmatically accessible. Volunteers make a huge impact on Trans Pride’s capacity to give back to the community by helping us to maintain a safe and fun event!
Sign up to volunteer here!
Sign up to join the TPS planning committee here!
First Aid Lead, Fran, talks with an attendee at TPS ’22. Photo by Kenzie McMillan.
Trans Pride volunteers can expect to receive:
- A free mini-pride pack that includes a volunteer exclusive t-shirt, stickers, and pronoun buttons
- Free snacks and water during the event
- A custom Trans Pride Seattle name badge
- An invitation to the volunteer party
- The opportunity to meet new, cool people!
Attendees march during TPS 2018. Photo by Andi DeRoux.